Linos, I think you did a great job and it was a shame that all of your images couldn't be done in the darkroom as that is a true passion of yours. On the other hand, it was great to see 2 different mediums used and different styles of black and white photography. I felt your images could have been bigger or more images could have been used however it made people look closer and this is sometimes a advantage. I think the tones, shadows and highlights in your images were perfect and overall you did a great job.
Very interesting idea, I especially love your darkroom print, great contrast and sharpness. I really appreciate the fact that you did darkroom work, must have taken you long time and lots of effort so well done
I have always admired your commitment to the darkroom and your passion for film. i know this idea was the one that you were most passionate about, and your perseverance during your shoots has paid off. I think the images looked captivating, I think the choice of frame was very classic and the positions made it more interesting. Did you do any colour prints? i was wondering if you had and how would they have looked especially after seeing you setting up your shoot for the shells.
Linos I am truly impress with you! You decided to do your work on film. Even though you have had some difficulties with it, you stuck by it till the end. I love your lager print. The shells was a good idea. Fragile shells and hard core tattoo thing:) its a good contrast. As you only had three prints I wish there were even bigger. btw loved your business cards especially that you called yourself "a visual artist" very smart! I might still it... if I can?:) Good luck with everything and sorry it took me so long to comment on your blog!I
Linos, I think you did a great job and it was a shame that all of your images couldn't be done in the darkroom as that is a true passion of yours. On the other hand, it was great to see 2 different mediums used and different styles of black and white photography. I felt your images could have been bigger or more images could have been used however it made people look closer and this is sometimes a advantage. I think the tones, shadows and highlights in your images were perfect and overall you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting idea, I especially love your darkroom print, great contrast and sharpness. I really appreciate the fact that you did darkroom work, must have taken you long time and lots of effort so well done
ReplyDeleteI have always admired your commitment to the darkroom and your passion for film. i know this idea was the one that you were most passionate about, and your perseverance during your shoots has paid off. I think the images looked captivating, I think the choice of frame was very classic and the positions made it more interesting. Did you do any colour prints? i was wondering if you had and how would they have looked especially after seeing you setting up your shoot for the shells.
ReplyDeleteLinos I am truly impress with you! You decided to do your work on film. Even though you have had some difficulties with it, you stuck by it till the end. I love your lager print. The shells was a good idea. Fragile shells and hard core tattoo thing:) its a good contrast.
ReplyDeleteAs you only had three prints I wish there were even bigger.
btw loved your business cards especially that you called yourself "a visual artist" very smart! I might still it... if I can?:)
Good luck with everything and sorry it took me so long to comment on your blog!I